Peru, Ecuador, Colombia or Mexico? Get to know new people, experience foreign countries and cultures, and not just during the few weeks of your annual holidays!
apia offers the possibility of you actively participating in voluntary work with children and youths in educational projects now running in Latin America.
- completed secondary education or apprenticeship
- good health
- open for new experiences and foreign cultures
- willingness to live under basic conditions
- willingness to cope with challenging situations
- willingness to integrate into a community
- good oral Spanish language skills
Volunteers may be placed with the local organizations after an assessment by the apia project coordinators.